Find Resources through Utah 211
How Utah 211 Helps Caseworkers Like You
Utah 211 provides caseworkers with a vast resource database and referral network that can make a difference for their clients.
Our services can help you:
- Find local services that can help your clients
- Build customized resource lists
- Choose from more than 10,000 services for referral
- Ensure your clients' needs are met
- Provide follow-up with clients
- Support your clients with related issues ensuring well rounded support
- Offer trained support from 211 Information Specialists when clients reach out
The Goal of a Closed Loop Referral
When someone needs help in difficult circumstances, there are usually multiple services or resources that can help them address their needs. They might be across sectors of care like housing support, food access, and employment needs.
As a caseworker, you know how important it is to have resources outside of your immediate scope at your disposal so you can help your clients get their needs met and back to their life.
Utah 211 makes closed loop referrals easier. Browse our many partners and providers that can help meet the basic needs of your clients.
Tools for Caseworkers
About Ride United
Did you know that your clients can get free on-demand rides to and from non-emergency appointments?
Rides are provided for non-emergency medical appointments, employment resources or opportunities, food access, financial, and educational purposes only.
All they have to do is contact Utah 211 and an Information Specialist will coordinate a pickup with Lyft.